This CO2 Airsoft Revolver is full metal construction by King Arms.
The CO2 powered airsoft pistol is using CO2 gas as a propellant. It shoots hard and fast and is extremely life like.
- Japanese experienced engineer re-designed the internal gas flow mechanism to make the revolver’s outlook much more realistic.
- Whole revolver is constructed by metal with tactical design, it gives a very concrete and rigid feels.
- The revolver goes through a EDP (Electro Deposit Primer coating) process providing better surface finishing.
2.Outer & Inner Barrel：
- Rifled-alike barrel make the revolver more realistic.
- Smooth and precise brass internal barrel in 6.05mm inner diameter. Fixed hop-up inside makes the shooting trajectory constantly precise.
- Top & bottom of outer barrel have picatinny rails, can be mounting accessories such as scope, RMR, flash light, etc.
- Ergonomic, textured rubberized grip offers the operator maximum comfort and control over the pistol.
- An eye-catching golden plate decorating the grip.
- The metal cylinder can be opened easily in order to reload bullets quickly, just a flick to snap back it into the frame with a solid click.
- Bullets can be removed fast by pushing the bullets extractor rod.
- Metal hammer give an assured strike on the gas outlet valve.
- Compliable to operate under single-action.
- The metal fixed front sight and adjustable rear sight helps shooter acquire the target quickly.
- Easy to reach safety button lockup the hammer to avoid accidental fire while not ready to shoot.
8.Bullets and Loader：
- Heavy brass-like finishing shells with high compression rubber bb retainers.
- Package comes with shell speed loaders for fast reloads, and 6 BB bullets shells.
|Suggested Energy Source||Co2 Cartridge|
|Inner Barrel Length||125mm|
|Inner Barrel Diameter||6mm|
|Weight without Magazine||1461 g|
|Main Material||Aluninum alloy|
|Accessories come with package||6 bullet shells & shell speed loaders|
|Muzzle Velocity (Canada version)||Over 366 FPS|
|Muzzle Velocity (Italy / Japan version)||Lower than 0.98J|
|Muzzle Velocity (Standard version)||Max. 170 FPS|