- The M4 CQB-R full metal rifle is with full trademarks and logo engraved on the metal receiver.
- The integrated bolt catch / release system makes the hop up adjust easily accessible.
- Rough surface of grip provides player control full rifle more stable.
- 4 sides tactical rail allows the user customize the gun by attaching various devices.
- Mosfet assembly provides better trigger contact.
- Adjustable rear sight.
- Package comes with a 300 rounds magazine, 2 pcs rail covers and tactical grip.
|Suggested Energy Source||9.6V battery|
|Maximum Battery Storage||10x 3/4A Ni-Cd cells|
|Max. Overall Length||780 mm|
|Min. Overall Length||700 mm|
|Inner Barrel Length||275 mm|
|Weight without Magazine||1610 g|
|Main Material||Aluminum; Nylon Fiber|
|Fire Mode||Safe / Single / Full-Auto|
|King Arms Bolt Catch System|
|Outer Barrel Design|
|Magazine Release Design||Single-Way|
|Hop-Up Bucking Design||Adjustable AEG Type|
|Gearbox Design||V2 8mm bearing Gearbox|
|Motor Design||Long-Axle Type|
|Accessories come with package||Rail Cover x2 & Vertical Tac Grip|
|Muzzle Velocity (Canada version)||Over 366 FPS|
|Muzzle Velocity (Italy / Japan version)||Lower than 0.98J|
|Muzzle Velocity (Standard version)|