- Metal constructed slide and lower frame provides rigid structure of the pistol.
- Precise CNC machined internal and surface. It makes a tight fitting of the upper and lower frame but slide move smoothly.
- Metal outer barrel with “MODEL 1911-A1 CAL .45” marking together.
- Double mechanisms give a superb safety of use.
- The ambidextrous slide-lock locks up the slide and the trigger when not ready to fire.
- The functional metal beavertail grip safety enhance the safety from misfiring. Shooter have to grip the pistol properly and tightly when triggering. Otherwise the trigger will be locked-down.
- The metal fixed front sight and rear sight helps shooter acquire the target quickly.
- Non-slip patterned grip cover are replaceable. There are ton of selections from the market for styling the pistol easily.
- Metal casing magazine can store up to 25 rounds 6mm bullets.
- Compatible with most of brand (Tokyo Marui, KJW, APS, Army, etc.) standard 1911 magazines.
- Adjustable hop up let users fine tuning their precise shooting range. User can replace difference hop up rubber from aftermarket parts at their preference.
|Suggested Energy Source||Gas|
|Inner Barrel Length||115mm|
|Inner Barrel Diameter||6 mm|
|Overall Height||135 mm|
|Weight without Magazine||1010g|
|Accessories come with package||25 Rounds Gas magazine|
|Muzzle Velocity (Canada version)||Over 366 FPS|
|Muzzle Velocity (Italy / Japan version)||Lower than 0.98J|
|Muzzle Velocity (Standard version)||Around 320FPS|