This M1A1 AEG is realistic designed in all aspect such as the operation system, dimension and materials.
- Full metal upper and lower receiver, providing longer resistance and durability.
- Full marking are engraved on the receiver.
- One piece fluted outer barrel is made with full metal. The design gives the rifle a muscular feeling, keeps it straight and rigid to avoid wobbling.
- Smooth and precise brass internal barrel makes the shooting trajectory constantly precise.
- Equipped with 9mm bearing gearbox and high quality internal parts.
- Adjustable hop up system can be spotted on the receiver.
- The power circle comes with a reliable MOSFET gives accuracy triggering.
4.Stock & Grip
- The Stock, Pistol Grip and Foregrip built by high quality real wood. It is sturdy and impact-resistant wood, having clear texture and smooth surface.
- Ergonomic stock design gives a solid rifle grabbing and comfortable shoulder rest.
- The stock is capable to store a 9.6V large type battery.
-Fixed front & rear iron-sight.
-The rear iron-sight is realistic designed for high precision shooting.
- Package comes with a long magazine with storage up to 110 rounds 6mm bb bullets.
- Compatible with 450 rounds drum magazine (KA-MAG-43-BK).
- Fire selector, safety, magazine release, cocking handle, sling swivel, screws, nuts and the pivot plate etc all made with Full metal.
|Suggested Energy Source||9.6v Battery|
|Maximum Battery Storage||-NA-|
|Max. Overall Length||805 mm|
|Min. Overall Length||-NA-|
|Inner Barrel Length||315 mm|
|Weight without Magazine||2930 g|
|Main Material||Aluminum; Zinc alloy; Real Wood|
|Major Color||Sliver & Wood|
|Fire Mode||Safe / Single / Full-Auto|
|King Arms Bolt Catch System||-NA-|
|Outer Barrel Design||One Piece|
|Magazine Release Design||Adjustable AEG Type|
|Hop-Up Bucking Design||Adjustable AEG Type|
|Gearbox Design||V6 9mm Bearing Gearbox|
|Motor Design||Short-Axle Type|
|Accessories come with package||110 rounds high-cap magazine|
|Muzzle Velocity (Canada version)||Over 366 FPS|
|Muzzle Velocity (Italy / Japan version)||Lower than 0.98J|
|Muzzle Velocity (Standard version)||380 FPS (Max.)|
Powered by Froala Editor