This King Arms M3 Tactical is a Personal Defense Weapon which was created for close combat situation.
- The cocking handle, magazine catch and fire selector were designed to be ambidextrous operated.
- Equipped with two side mil-spec rails and top rail for mounting red dot sight or other aiming system.
- Build-in adjustable iron sight on the top rail and two fixed backup iron sights on both sides of the optional sight base.
- Quick spring change system Ver.6 gearbox with 9mm bearing.
-Mosfet assembly provides better trigger contact.
- Package comes with 300 Rounds High-Cap Magazine.
|Suggested Energy Source||9.6V battery|
|Maximum Battery Storage||10x 3/4A Ni-Cd cells|
|Max. Overall Length||505 mm|
|Min. Overall Length||-NA-|
|Inner Barrel Length||255 mm|
|Weight without Magazine||2230 g|
|Main Material||Zinc Alloy; Nylon Fiber|
|Fire Mode||Safe / Single / Full-Auto|
|King Arms Bolt Catch System||-NA-|
|Outer Barrel Design||-NA-|
|Magazine Release Design||Ambidextrous|
|Hop-Up Bucking Design||Adjustable AEG Type|
|Gearbox Design||Quick spring change system Ver. 6 Gearbox with 9mm bearing|
|Motor Design||Long-Axle Type|
|Accessories come with package||300 Rds High-Cap Magazine|
|Muzzle Velocity (Canada version)||Over 366 FPS|
|Muzzle Velocity (Italy / Japan version)||Lower than 0.98J|
|Muzzle Velocity (Standard version)||340-390 fps|